Sunday 14 April 2013

Down down down


Over the past month we have been making our way south, stayed at a few wwoof hosts and done some camping. We are currently relaxing with Ben and Jenni in Wellington. . . the only people we have met both in NI and NZ! We'll be on the ferry to the South Island tomorrow to start a whole new adventure.

A lot has happened which would take me a long time to catch you up on so I'll just let the video do the talking. . . . (Hopefully this one won't breech copyright)

(Thanks to Ben and Jenni for letting us use their wifi!!)


2 comments:

  1. I am a terrible friend. I forgot to come see you off......I love you man. You have found yourself an excellent woman and you deserve all you get my man.

    Love andy Boe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever makes these videos should become a professional film maker.

    ReplyDelete